It’s not exactly easy, but it’s not as hard as it looks either. Skilled woodworker Keith Mealy shows you everything you need to know to construct beautiful wood frames yourself—and save money in the process. You’ll learn to do the following:
- Use the correct terminology
- Build a frame step by step
- Choose and locate the supplies you need
- Cut and measure (great tips)
- Mat your artwork
- Choose acrylic or glass
- And more!
Click here to download the article “Do-It-Yourself Framing for Artists” for free.
Learn more about framing selling your art:
- Complete Guide to Selling Your Work Online
- Choose the Right Mat for Your Piece
- Read more articles about selling your art
No related posts.